Monday, February 19, 2018

It's a Chick Thing

Now, I've always liked cute things and my son has always loved birds, chickies especially. So when I saw this Easter set of stamps from a company new to me, C.C. Designs, I had to sign up to try to win them. And I did! Squee! 


So happy and they came over the weekend. I stamped them up and started coloring. This is my first little scene, it's not a card yet, but it will be. I used my favorite go-to Prismacolor pencils. Aren't those chickies the cutest? I think I need to pile them on top of each other in the next stamping round.


Next, I used this Hero Arts digital stamp set (exclusively at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies) called One-of-a-Kind and printed the chick here.


I used my Prismacolor pencils again and came up with this card. I added some extra swirls to his wings or feathers or whatever those are...lol. I like the whimsical feel to the bird stamps in this set.



Thought I better share this adorable chick cupcake idea too...I must make these for Easter this year!


Happy Monday!
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!