Friday, February 15, 2013

Love a Good Sale and Scrappy Mail

Jo-Ann's is having a sale on Basic Grey today and the Fact and Fiction line is half off! So, I took my Valentine's Day gift card from the husband and went shopping—Woo hoo! I also received some fun stuff in the mail from Alpha Stamps, including mini keys, clock stickers, mini playing cards and little metal roses. Love it for inexpensive, unique items. Take a look here to see what I mean. Can't wait to make something with my new goodies. 

Today I'm posting a project I made with little plastic shot glasses from the dollar store and self-adhesive rhinestones and stickers from Creative Memories. Filled them with lemon heads and they are all set for Easter. 


The ears are made from ribbon and paper tape and the beak is a little piece of cardstock. Easy and fast and would work for a classroom party or Easter dinner. 

Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!
Char

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, Joy, I still need an addy to send your bling out! I put my email in my profile.

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlene :) You were the winner of my giveaway. Please email me your address and I'll get it out to you soon! Have to order it from The ScrapRoom.

    Thanks,Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I think your blog is cool and love seeing new sites like The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! What a clever idea for packaging a treat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!