Friday, June 28, 2013

Patriotic Butterfly

Used my distress inks to color in this Hero Arts butterfly. I added Diamond Stickles and a sentiment from a piece of pp. I wrote in "enjoy the" and inked the edges of the "moments" cardstock. I'm entering it in the Simon Says "anything goes" challenge.


Now I'm all fired up about red, white and blue, so I'll be inking some flowers today too. What's your fave color combo right now? 



And yes, please, on these yummy patriotic cupcakes!
Happy Almost Weekend,
Chark


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful patriotic-colored card! Love the red and blue distressed butterfly! This would be a great entry over at CASology where the cue is FREE...this is a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Judy. here's a link if anyone wants to join in.
    Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Your butterfly is stunning with the stickles! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkle on that butterfly! It's really, really pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!