Friday, July 5, 2013

Freebie Friday, Baby!

I was strolling about on Pinterest, which I'm sure you never do, and found some Betsy McCall free printables. She was the paper doll for McCall's magazine for a very long time. Some of her vintage images can be found here. I downloaded a couple to use as layout embellies. The one I think would be great for cards or layouts is the calendar page here.


Cute, right? And The Cool Mom Picks website has some great printable links in this post. They are for Valentine's Day, but they are adorable anytime and if you're doing a late Valentine's page, they could be so helpful. Besides, love and hearts never go out of style, so use these images (including the one below originally from MissTina.com) on family pages.

One last freebie collection for you here at Whipperberry. It's a bunch of July 4th goodies that you can use to scrap those pics you took yesterday!

Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!