Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Can Be Funday

Mondays can sometimes be fun—today I packaged up four cards to send to Maddy Justice, a teenager I heard about through Simon Says Stamp. I love getting mail and I also love sending it. So that made it a good day for me. Here are the cards I sent. 

The first two were designed and taught at my lss, The Paper Cottage, by Lori. Love the fun that these Paper Smooches stamps give the cards. Lori chose the best paper colors imo to go with the images. I used Tombow markers and Prismacolor pencils. Oh, and I borrowed Lori's copics for the blue hue behind the images.


This one used my favorite little puffy stickers that I found at the bookstore awhile ago. I love these little guys. The card is small too, but I tried to make it bigger with layers. Aren't those the cutest little clouds?



The last card used die cuts from The nerdy school line by Imaginisce. I added the face and word to the Math Book and the joke. Q: Why was the math book so sad? A: Because he had so many problems. Ha! just a little juvenile school humor. Isn't the milk adorable? You should see the pencil!

Make it a fun week!
Chark


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chark, wow... all these cards are so fabulous! Love the delightful colors and cute images. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!