Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More School Supply Fun

Since school is beginning around these parts, school supplies are on my mind. Here are some more paper clips I made with Washi, ribbon and word stickers. I like them as bookmarks, especially the blingy ribbon.



And here is a little post-it holder I transformed into a teacher-worthy post-it holder. I used paper from Stampin' Up and love how adorable the images are. You, too, can transform a freebie into something you like with glue and paper!


If you're a teacher, or know a teacher, you can pass along this link for classroom freebies to see some free printables for any grade, like these passes below.


Happy Wednesday, or Hump Day as the camels like to call it,
Chark





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!