Monday, September 23, 2013

Mondays are Fundays

Actually, I'm not a fan of Mondays, but I figure if I can talk myself into it, maybe I'll enjoy the day. So, for fun, here's a neon card I made over the weekend. I was inspired by Lucy Abrams' design at Moxie Fab.



I used Lawn Fawn's heart dies and arranged them into a pattern on the Big Shot plate. I ran my neon pink paper through and then rearranged the dies and ran the same paper through again. 



I took some neon washi from Recollections, made a panel on white cardstock and layered it with the pink die cut paper on top. I finished it by backing it with neon yellow paper and a white card. And, yep, I added some glitter, in the form of Diamond Stickles. 

I think it might still need a finishing touch...ribbon or something...but for now, it's good and cheery!

Happy Monday,
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!