Friday, November 8, 2013

Glitter Paper? Yes, Thank You!

I love this fine-glitter paper from American Crafts. I have Silver and Evergreen and they are awesome. I found them at my favorite lss, The Paper Cottage. The paper is thin and flexible and I could hand punch and die cut pieces easily. The paper doesn't crack like the DCWV glitter paper I have. And there don't seem to be bits of glitter littering the work surface or my hands after cutting. 


It's so difficult to get good glitter pictures, but this close-up will show you how fine the glitter is on the paper. The dies are Tim Holtz butterfly and Lawn Fawn hearts. The little butterfly is colored (dripped) with alcohol inks on glossy paper. 

If you're looking for subtle glitter that doesn't get everywhere, this is a great choice for papercrafting.

Here are some Thanksgiving free digis from Digiart Cafe if you're in the coloring mood. 



Happiest of Weekends to you!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!