Monday, January 20, 2014

Love is in the Air

Everywhere I look around...if you know this song, you're probably my age or somewhere in there, as I haven't heard it (even on the classic station) like ever. But it's a catchy tune and it popped in my head when I thought of Valentine cards, so there you go! Enjoy! 

And for your card-making or scrapping pleasure, here is some clip art for you to use on those upcoming Valentines. My husband's birthday is on February 14, so he constantly reminds me that his birthday is coming up, starting right after the new year. You have 25 days to make your Valentines! And I have 25 days to buy some birthday goodies!


Here's a sweet little Victorian cherub from antique images for you, if you like Shabby Chic or vintage.


...Graphic art from i heart naptime for you clean and simple folks.


...And cutesy from in design art and craft for anyone like me who loves cute and sweet art.

Speaking of cutesy, can you even believe how cute this website is?
I love each of these artists from We Love to Illustrate! My favorite is probably Cally, though. And they have free digi art here and there too, so it's a great site for finding the perfect art for a card.

Happy MLK day!
Chark




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!