Monday, February 10, 2014

Wintery Birthday

There are a few winter birthdays in my family and I made this one for my sister-in-law, and for the Hero Arts scramble we had here on Saturday. I love Hero Arts stamps, they are always quality stamps, they have great customer service and I get such great ideas from the flickr group. I received the Vine and Leaves stamp from a flickr group friend (thanks, Sarah) and I just inked it up this weekend.


All I had to do was add a sentiment (glitter sticker for Happy and HA greeting for Birthday). I also added some silver Stickle dots to the vines and that's it! Fast and easy and elegant, thanks to the stamp!

On to the next birthday, as the husband will be having one on Valentine's day...major shopping today! 

Happiest of Mondays!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!