Monday, April 21, 2014

SSSSSS!

If you have Minecraft fans at your house, you know that ssss! means a creeper is nearby and that's not good. My son has decided he's too old for Minecraft, even though he knows older kids and adults who play it. At any rate, when I saw this card kit at my favorite local shop, The Paper Cottage, I had to buy it. It's not my design, although I think I was missing a few parts and so I had to make my own version, but I love the inside!



I sent it to my nephew for Easter with letter stickers on the front saying, "sssss!" My son informed me that I was, in fact, threatening my nephew with destruction with this card. Sorry!

Here's another Easter card I sent out to my niece. I love the bunny die cut! He's from Pretty Little Studio and I just got a set of them. I added the poofy tail from pom pon ribbon and layered him on PLS papers. Isn't he adorable?!


Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!