Thursday, June 26, 2014

Let's Pretend It's Wednesday

Somehow Wednesday got away from me before I could post, so I'm pretending it's Wednesday today. I suggest you don't do this, especially if you have a dental appointment on Thursday, however, you can at least let me have my delusions.

Here's a quick anniversary card I put together for my husband's brother and his wife. They were married the year and a day before us, so I guess that means our 25th anniversary is headed our way. Ack! Anyone else get that "that-can't-possibly-be-true" feeling when you start measuring things in decades? But it is pretend Wednesday here, so I can also pretend that I'm not old enough to have been married 24 years!



I used some Hero Arts patterned cardstock that I bought from a2z Scrapbooking Supplies, some Queen & Co. washi and this great die from Papertrey Ink.

The number stickers are green, but I added some Silver Stickles and used a negative from a chipboard heart sticker to make the silver heart. Fast and easy. 

Happy Wednesday! Thursday! Time to get back to reality. 
ps Come back Friday for a giveaway announcement!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Char this is beautiful! I love all that glitter and the color combo is super fun. P.S. I'm a firm believer you can pretend to be anything you want :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!