Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hope your trick-or-treaters have a better night ahead of them than mine do. They're calling for rain and cold here (maybe even some snowflakes), which means coats and grumbling. But it also means lots of candy for those hardy enough to ring the bell at my house! 

I have a little gift box to share today. 


The white box came from the Target Dollar Spot (2 for $1). I jazzed it up with pink and blue cardstock strips and silver glitter tape. I topped it with a pleated ribbon flower. Since the ribbon is already pleated, all I had to do was adhere it to a cardstock circle in a circular pattern. Easy and lovely. I added a rhinestone button and it's all ready for a gift or gift card.

And, since my project isn't a bit scary in looks or in difficulty, I'm sharing a couple of spooky ideas for this or next year.

Click here for the creepy but easy directions!

And click here to make a head in a jar for your fridge or bookcase!

Happy HOWL-O-WEEN, ghouls and boys! And head over to Paper Smooches for some hopping and inspiration! (Aren't their stamps the cutest ever?!)
Chark






2 comments:

  1. I love how you jazzed up the box, Chark! Beautiful colored papers and glittery goodness and I love the bow...so pretty! Thanks for sharing the creepy pics and ideas...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful box--great choice of colors & I love the glitter tape!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!