Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Watercolor Winner

Popping in to announce the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop winner of a stencil of her choice, along with some gold outline stickers....




Thanks for sharing a layout. Very nice how you did that background and then tied the flowers to that. Nice.

Congratulations, Karen!! Email me your mailing info and hop over to a2z Scrapbooking Supplies to choose your stencil. Let me know which you want and I'll order your choice asap!

Thanks to all for the sweet comments! For my blog readers, a2z Scrapbooking offers a discount of 15% off your $25 or more total...and they have the new ombre inks from Hero Arts, as well as some great clearance prices on items. Just type in CHARK15 and you're all set!

Hope you'll join in our June New Beginnings challenge with your fave Hero Arts products to try to win the monthly $25 gift certificate to the store!

AND You still have time to enter THIS GIVEAWAY if you haven't yet!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks. Love Stencils and Hero Arts too. I will go take a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Glad you like stencils! :)

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!