Monday, June 13, 2016

Gold and Pink

I bought this rose die cut from Pretty Little Studio, where they have lots of vintage die cuts for good prices, along with my favorite printed vellums (or is that velli?) ever,  Then my next purchase was some gold printed paper and stickers, and some new Hello Heather journaling cards...put them all together and you get this card.



The only thing that's not PLS is the pink notecard I had. The striped paper strip at the bottom is gold and white and I looovvee it so much!

Just to let you know, PLS is having a Design Team call right now and if you love their stuff like I do, you might want to try out--I'm thinking about it, but they are awesome over there and it's a little intimidating :)

Not sure if you've ever checked out Scrapbook and Cards Today mag, but it's a print and online mag with lots of inspiration and giveaways on the blog. I'm off to check out the free digi issue soon...here's a link if you want to take a peek too. I have a new Kindle Fire so now I can also get more mags out of the library to peruse. I still prefer the paper copies, but this is at least cheaper! :)

Happy Monday!
Chark




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I too love PLS items. I think you should apply, I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you should apply! You have nothing to lose and companies can always tell who loves their products. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Kara Lynne, for the compliment and encouragement :)

      Delete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!