Friday, August 19, 2016

Crabby BBQ Stamp

The July release of the six digi stamps in the 2 Cute Ink stamp club featured some fun crab images. I colored mine and then life got in the way and I just now made one of the images into a card.


He's printed on kraft paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The paper is Everyday Circus by Fancy Pants.

He reminds me of Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants...because he's grilling and it's probably a krabby patty :)

I popped the frame up with foam tape and added silver dots at the bottom of the card. The red dots are made with Nuvo Glitter Drops in Ruby Slipper! It's cool because the dots you make actually stay 3-D and don't go flat. They are fun to work with.

You can see the dimension in this close-up.


Happy Almost Weekend, everybody!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!