Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Neat and Tangled Heart of Gold

I think this geometric heart die is so cool and pretty versatile...it can be for a hugs card, a hello, a valentine, anniversary, wedding, etc. 



For this card, I used some ink sprays on paper and then die cut the word (from Lawn Fawn) and heart and adhered them to black cardstock that I embossed. The white is also embossed with the same folder. I love the effect of the bright sprays on black.



The most surprising thing is that I didn't add any glitter, but it seemed to make a statement all by itself...although now I think some sequins wouldn't be out of place on here.

If you get a product you like, do you use it over and over and then put it away and forget about it? That seems to be what I do...so I may have to get some of my old favorites out and do some work with them over the holiday. Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to my U.S. peeps!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark

2 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!