Friday, November 4, 2016

Pretty Little Studio Christmas Die Cuts

I love Pretty Little Studio and their vintage die cuts, and I have a bunch of their Santas...plus I got some vintage Santa face stickers. This Santa came as a group of cut-aparts on cardstock, so I can make a bunch of these cards and still have a leftover for a scrap page if I want.



I used a glittered journaling card from Me & My Big Ideas for the ho ho ho and the card base is actually from a card kit I tried from Stampin' Up. 

The new Christmas collections from PLS are beautiful, some vintage, some watercolor and whimsical and some traditional...and I love that the company is a small one, run by one woman. They have the most beautiful printed vellum and printed acetate sheets. And I always get a little surprise freebie when I order. I highly recommend them.

I'm sending this card to the Caring Hearts Card Drive for those in nursing homes...a little merry is always good for those who are shut in.



Happy Friday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!