Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Little Snowmen Are Cuter

I used this older cling stamp from Hero Arts to stamp on Shrinky Dink plastic. I used my heat gun, which is so much easier to use than an oven like I did in the old days :)



I think he's so cute as a little guy. He'd be great on a necklace or pin for the holidays. Here's what I learned though. Color on the stamped side, not the back. Even though you can see through the plastic when it's big, you can't really do that when it's small. I had to color this guy again after shrinking. I used thin permanent markers.

Do you ever use your older stamps? I feel like if I'm keeping the stamps in a drawer, I need to use them. But it's hard to remember when I have brand-new stamps waiting to get inked!

Happy Wednesday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!