Saturday, April 7, 2018

Favorite Hero Arts Layered Stamp

I'm joining in on A Blog Named Hero's challenge this month to create a project with your favorite Hero Arts product. I already entered with this dragonfly card here, because I am IN LOVE with this dragonfly die, but I thought I'd use my favorite layered stamp for another entry.


I am not the best layered stamper...it's best to be pretty precise with layered stamps to get the look right, but this Layered Peacock stamp looks good even if you're close enough, like I tend to be.


First I stamped the peacock in layers with the ink cubes that came with the set and then fussy cut the bird since I didn't have the matching dies. Then I mounted it on an oval from old book paper that I stenciled (Hero Arts Diamond Stencil) with blue, pink and gold ink. The So Pretty die cut is from an Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting prize I won. 


The striped card behind it is leftover from a card kit from Stampin' Up. I think it looks classy with the florals.

If you want to join in the challenge at A Blog Named Hero, you still have some time.

Happy Saturday!
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the layers! Thanks for playing along with the challenge over at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Karen Bull, a design team member from A Blog Named Hero. This was my first HeroArts stamp - love this peacock and you accented it wonderfully with the glitter. Thank you so much for playing along this month! Find me on instagram @karenzbull

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!