Monday, May 28, 2018

Doodlebug Coffee Cuties

I love Doodlebug Designs...they have such a cute style and I snap up bits of collections whenever I can. When I saw that they sell cut files at Lori Whitlock's shop, I had to look even though I don't have a machine that does that. Turns out you can just print out cut files and then fussy cut your own...so I did!


These images are already colored, but I added some colored pencil accents to the edges to make them a little more my own. I layered them with Doodlebug paper (6x6 Punny pad) and a Paper Smooches die sentiment in silver paper. 



Squee! So cute! I'm entering this in the Spring/Summer Coffee Hop. You can join in this week too and try to win prizes and see tons of great tea/coffee/cocoa projects.

Happy Monday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!