Monday, August 13, 2018

Birthday Palooza

I have so many birthday cards to send out in August, it's almost as bad as April...and it doesn't help that I let July get away from me. SO! Here are a few I've been working on.

My grown nephew has started a local cheesecake business in our hometown in Ohio and business is booming! I admit I've cheated on his cheesecake with a slice from The Cheesecake Factory but guess what? His are better! For his birthday, I found this "masculine" journaling card paper from Authentique and I drew a cheesecake to replace the cupcake on the plate.



This next card uses some papers from the Echo Park Happy Birthday Boy collection that I bought at the lss the other day. I controlled myself from adding glitter, because it's already pretty busy.


And this final card uses even more of the same papers. The lighting on this one is odd, but I took the pics at the same time in the same spot, so who knows what happened!


I had a pretty productive weekend, how about you?

Happy Monday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!