Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Watch It Wednesday

Thought I'd share a card I made with the technique shown in this Jennifer McGuire video. I'm late to the party, as I have never done a word die cut like this with a floral image. The Fall Rose is a digi stamp from LeighSBDesigns here. She has some fun Poe and goth images in her store too.



I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils, then used a Papertrey word die and an Elizabeth Craft Dotted Scallop frame cut. I colored the leaves in browns and golds to help the roses stand out and added clear adhesive drops.

Okay, I actually posted the wrong video below, so here's the correct video showing the eclipse letter card/popped dies technique. I left the other video too, because it's a good one.



Here's a video from Jennifer that uses three different ways to do inlaid die cutting. Honestly, this woman has a million ideas and videos and tips and she totally rocks!


Happy Wednesday!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!