Monday, October 1, 2018

Bonjour, It's International Coffee Day

Saying "bonjour" is about as international as I get, though I suppose I could pull up one or two French phrases from college. More importantly, it's International Coffee Day! Now, I have to admit, I am more of a tea drinker obsessive. But I do love the smell of coffee and I adore chocolate cupcakes with coffee added, it really enriches chocolate in baked goods. My aunts and a few nieces and nephews are definitely coffee lovers, and the aunts even drink it with their pizza...which seems odd to me, but there you go!


So, without further adieu (so international of me), here are some ways to celebrate this very cool holiday.

If you're a crafter, you should run, not walk, to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers site here, where they celebrated National Coffee Day on Saturday and have a blog hop with prizes and cards/projects galore to inspire. 

If you're like me and love the smell of coffee, this craft for Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes from A Pumpkin and A Princess might be right up your alley.


And if you're looking to make a coffee-themed stool, sign or canvas, you could try this craft, using sharpies and templates found here at Remodelacasa.


You can read a coffee-themed mystery book like one of these, listed here.



If you want to eat your coffee, instead of drinking it, you can head to this article for 23 Incredible Coffee Desserts, which includes a mocha cupcake!



Lastly, for you crafty and caffeinated friends, here are some cute coffee stamps that anyone would love.

Your Next Stamp has such great stamps and this cute cup set is a mix-and-match bunch of fun.


This Darcie stamp set has tea and books too, so you know I'm going to need this one.


This cup die set from My Favorite Stamps is just perfect for creating cups to go.


If you prefer your coffee crafts already made, you can pick up these earrings on Etsy here.


That's it for today, hope it's a good International Coffee Day for you!

Happy Monday!
Chark






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!