Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Brrrr...Time for a Cuppa

It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. All you gotta do is create a fall or winter themed coffee/tea/cocoa project and then link it to the hop and you're entered to win tons of prizes! I love the hop, it's a great way to get inspiration, learn about new crafty companies and visit some caffeinated friends!




This digi is from Craftin Desert Divas and I got it free in the Kit and Clowder FB group. They have great coloring classes and you can even find a free one. They have 24 days of giveaways right now, but you have to join the Facebook group to comment. They aren't pushy at all and I love the free digis you get occasionally just for being in the group.



I used Prismacolor pencils on this and trimmed it to fit my card, then I wrote out the sentiment because I love the idea of Santa drinking a tea while he sorts his mail. I added dots with a white gel pen and a black Faber-Castell pen.

Hope you'll join in the Coffee Hop with me! And if you wanna win some free crafty stuff, check out the four posts before this one and comment/follow me or head to my IG account (in the sidebar) and enter there! Commenting open until Dec. 6 at 11:59 pm Eastern time...better hurry!

Happy Tuesday!
Chark

9 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!