Saturday, March 2, 2019

Easy Peasy Cards

One thing you can count on, there's always a birthday to celebrate, so you'll always need a birthday card. And if you're me, you can also count on putting it off until the last minute. So, in order to keep that from happening, I made a couple super quick, super cute cards with Doodlebug Designs. I love their cute line and their So Punny papers, die cuts and stickers are just the best. I have some of their Valentine paper from last year and some newer birthday pun papers.

So I just put together some super fast, easy and simple cards to put in the stash for birthdays I know are coming but procrastinate on making. This one uses a sheet of 12x12 cut-apart paper and uses the candles for the focal point, but the paper is just some I had in my stash that is not from Doodlebug.



This one uses the die cuts and word bubble from the Valentine set. I used washi tape on the bottom and a wood grain vellum for the "countertop" and a scrap of paper to mimic a kitchen wall. I can add a Happy Birthday or Congrats or Hello sentiment inside.



Hope you have a fab weekend! March came in like a lamb here, so I'm guessing it's going out like a lion!

Happy Friday!
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!