Friday, August 2, 2019

I'm Feeling All Christmassy

I wanted to enter A Blog Named Hero's Christmas in July Challenge and so I used one of my favorite dies from Hero Arts—the Layering Bear die on a white card. 


This die doesn't cut out the bear unless you use the outline die too, but I just put him straight on the card front. I used a glitter pen to add sparkle and a little pink and black paint to watercolor him. I added some snowflake "sequins" from Kat Scrapiness as accents. You can see the glittery part better in the second photo.

 

For the Lawn Fawn Challenge, Little Things, I kept on in the Christmas mode and made a tag with the little bulbs from the Trim the Tree stamp set and words from Peace, Joy, Love set. I love all things mini, so this challenge was right up my alley.




Hope you'll join me in both these challenges!

And click here to enter my August Crafty Giveaway!


Happy Weekend!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. Very cute bear, and it's so fun to color it pink!! And your tag is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, he is absolutely adorable Chark and you did a fabulous job on this card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!