Friday, August 16, 2019

Which Season Is It, Exactly?

While it's still hot as ever here in SW Ohio, the school buses have started popping up in the neighborhood. So I guess we can officially start talking fall on the blog. 

I bought some leaf stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions months ago and finally decided to try them out. I never thought I'd be one of those people who have stamp sets they didn't ink up immediately, but I am. I think that means I have too many stamps, but let's not dwell on that part.

Here's the pile of leaves I have after stamping with Distress Oxides and die cutting. I have no idea what will become of these but there they are!


In keeping with the title of the post, I also have to show you a graduation card I made in the spring because I knew my great-niece was graduating from 8th grade, but I literally am just now sending it. I am the absolute worst at being on time with birthdays and other cards and gifts. I like to tell myself it helps the celebration last longer, so let me have my delusions, lol.


I used a 2 Cute Ink digi image, Prismacolor pencils and a die from Avery Elle. I like how the die cuts lines like rays into the paper. They have an oval one too.

And that's it for this fall/summer/spring post!

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!