Monday, February 17, 2014

Post-Valentine's Day Valentines

So, although it's President's Day, I'm posting a few valentines I sent to my nieces and nephews who are away at college. I threw in a $10 Starbucks card, because I know how important caffeine and sugar are to college kids :)





These came together pretty quickly, as I used sketches for them and die cuts, as well as stamped images. Unfortunately, I was too late to submit to the sketch challenge, but I had three valentines ready to go at the end of it, so I can't complain! Challenges really motivate me to work! You'll notice the second card is without any hearts or pink and that's because it was for my nephew who's 22. I figured I'd better tone down the girly.

Happy Drizzly Monday (it's sleeting out today here),
Chark

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!