Friday, February 21, 2014

Book Lovin'

If you're like me and most of my family, you're a reader. And if you're a reader, I've got some great links for you today. The first is an online magazine called Books Make a Difference. The articles are interesting and, yep, all about books and their loveliness.


The next two links are for blogs by teens about YA literature. If you love reading Young Adult fiction, or have a person in your family who does, these blogs are fun and informative. Stay Bookish has a great voice and great reviews, as well as beautiful book pics.


The Notebooks Sisters blog is hilarious and cool and fun to read. Two sisters share their thoughts and feels on books galore. Love them!


Hope you have a great weekend and read, write or eat some good books!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!