Saturday, October 26, 2019

If You Like Cats

If you like cats, you'll like this Cat Lovers Blog Hop over at Her Peaceful Garden. I've played along last year and this year and it's a fun hop where you can see tons of cat projects, play in the games and enter to win prizes.



I'm no longer a kitty owner but I had the best cat buddy when I was a teen. He was named for Mikhail Barishnkov...I called him Mickey. He looked a lot like this cat I've colored up today for my project. The cat is a digi stamp from Isabel Cristina and I used Prismacolor pencils and a white uniball pen for him. He looks a little shaggy, but whatcha gonna do? 



The background is Distress Oxides used as paint and the sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Typed Sentiments stamps . The card warped a bit from the water, but I'm going to put it under some heavy books to see if that helps.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Saturday!
Chark



20 comments:

  1. Sweet kitty and I like your colouring. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day was wonderful too! Cut little art kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely done and great choice of colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fur texture and wonderful background. Adorable card! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Back ground, Love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and a wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a super card and I love the name of the cat you once had :-D
    Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Blog Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute, Chark! I love the clean and simple design which allows the kitten to be the focus. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet little kitty with his happy, smiling face! Lovely work, Chark! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card in Mickey's honour! I love how you coloured him and added the grass and sky. That's such a nice sentiment and would brighten anyone's day! So happy you made it to the hop this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, the shagginess is what gives the impression of fur on this darling little card. I love the look of colored pencil !

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a sweet kitty for sure! Love your painted BG and
    hope it flattens out for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute cat and so lovely that he is inspired by your cat Mickey, gorgeous!
    Jenny xx
    Visiting from the Cat Lovers Hop
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you you coloured the kitty's fur, great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you colored this kitty and the background you made.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ADORABLE, Char! Love this cute kitty with that sweet smile and the lovely scene you made. It's so precious that he looks like your dear Mickey. I like the shaggy look!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!