Friday, October 18, 2019

Halloween Is Looming

We're less than two weeks from Halloween and so I thought I'd share some cute Halloween images today. I love the spooky crafty stuff too and I'll share some of that next Friday. I found Useless Trinkets awhile ago (online) and love her free digi stamps, I've used lots of them. They're adorable and she gives matching sentiments too. These pumpkins are just so cute!


This monster is adorable and I added the Monster Hugs sentiment inside...he could be a birthday card on this paper that I stamped and watercolored, but I haven't decided yet.


This card uses no stamps, digi or otherwise. Just leaf outline stickers, glitter paper and paper scraps. I watched Jennifer McGuire use her scraps and got inspired. I added some metal red dots and called it a day!


Hope you have a great weekend, it's feeling like fall today here in Ohio and we're heading to Fear Fest at Kings Island this week...might be too scary for me, but we'll see!

Happy Friday!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!