Friday, November 8, 2019

Coffee Overload

It's time for the Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Hop and I went crazy with the A Jillian Vance Designs Coffee Die...as you'll notice in my multiple posts. I've had this for awhile and first saw it on the CLH, but I had to cut about a million versions and use it. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available anymore, but they have a lot of coffee/tea products here.




I bought some Crystal Tints paints because it's so cool-looking and is reminiscent of stained glass because of its shiny colorfulness. I only bought the pink, yellow and blue colors just to try them out. I like them and plan to use them again. They have the consistency of thin nail polish.

For this one, I cut a die and adhered it to white cardstock, then I painted in the panes and topped it with two more white dies. It's easiest just to paint the panels and then add a clean version of the die cut on top so you don't have to be too careful while painting. And wash those brushes or plan to throw them out, because the paint will dry hard.



The background is a sweater pattern embossing folder from Stampin' Up and you can find a similar one here from Darice, as the Stampin' Up version doesn't seem to be easy to find...I guess I hold onto  my products a long time! But when you have favorites, you use them again and again.

Happy Hopping!
Chark


8 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!