Friday, November 1, 2019

Circle Back to This

Sorry I'm so late posting my Friday post, but I was coloring...you know how it is.

The November Challenge at Stamplorations is Stamps & Circles...I picked just the circles and stamps but not the colors...because although these are lovely, I love me some bright colors. I used the Arteza brush pens and used water with parts of it, but not all of it because I printed this digi on regular (not watercolor) paper and I didn't want it to warp too much. 


Here's my take using a free gorgeous digi from Stamplorations. I added white Uniball gel pen and sentiment stickers from Pretty Little Studio in Rose Gold. Then I mounted it on yellow cardstock and called it good.


This image is so fun to color and it covers a card front nicely. Here's a link to how I've colored it before. Definitely two different looks with just different colors.

Hope you'll join in the challenge, I have a feeling I'll do more than one, as I love my Stamplorations products and it's literally just the first of the month...29 more days to stamp it up in November!

Happy Friday!
Chark




3 comments:

  1. LOVE the bright fun colors you've used on this fabulous card! Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a beautiful card...great coloring! Absolutely love it! Thank u so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations this month! Do join us again! :)

    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!