Friday, November 8, 2019

Coffee, Tea or Crafts

Here's another post for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using a coffee die from A Jillian Vance Designs...I love it. And I used some Crystal Tints paint to make it appear like stained glass.





This time I used clear acetate as the base and then backed it with white cardstock to make the colors pop. I love how glossy it looks on acetate...I used some clear packaging that was a little thicker so it didn't tear with the paint added. This time I didn't actually put down a frame and paint within the lines, just guessed where to put the color...they  mixed a little and flowed as they dried and I like the look. 


The top die is cut from gold cardstock...this is a smaller card and not mounted on an A2 base.

Thanks for stopping & Happy Friday!
Chark

8 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!