Friday, November 8, 2019

A Cup of Tea, A Cookie and You

I love a cup of tea and a cookie in the evening and I love Witch Hazel from Bugs Bunny so I'm sharing this 6 second video of her so you can enjoy the dulcet tones of Hazel, lolol.



This is my third blog post for The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop...I'm posting them separately just to get a separate url, but there may be a better way to do this. I just haven't figured it out.




For this card, I used classic black for the A Jillian Vance Coffee Cup die and Crystal Tints paint on white cardstock for the stained glass. I love how vibrant and shiny the paint is...I'm certain I'll be using more of it in the future.



I used a white die first and painted within it, with some sloppy edges that I covered with the final die in black. I mounted this one on some Christmas paper that is just blurred lights. The paper pack had a silver-toned and this gold-toned paper and the gold looked best imo.

Happy Friday Hopping!
Chark

8 comments:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!