Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Smooches

I love Paper Smooches stamps and Paper Smooches SPARKS, their challenge blog. So much inspiration and talented folks over there. Their challenge this week is a sketch.



Here's what I did with the sketch.



I love these little snowmen stamps (Freezy Fellas) and you can get your own at the Paper Smooches store, if you love em too! I stamped and colored him with colored pencils, then fussy cut the little guy. I used Doodlebug Designs papers, love the vibrant colors of the Frosty Friends collection, and some sequins. The sentiment is in Kim's (from Paper Smooches) great handwriting, like a lot of their stamps. Adorable!

If you want to join in, you only have a few hours left, but there's a new challenge posted on Sunday, so join in tomorrow if you can! You do have to use Paper Smooch products, but they have the cutest free digi stamps that you can print and color if you don't yet own any acrylic stamps. Seriously, check em out and join me! 

Happy Saturday,
Chark

3 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest little snowman! Perfect papers for him too! Thanks for visiting my blog, it's so nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this SWEET Card!! ;) such a FUN Design!! ;) thanks for sharing and joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! I hope you'll join us again this week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!