Thursday, July 23, 2015

Coloring Cutie Crayons

First, woo hoo! Got my new computer up and running and although it's a pain to set everything up, at least I'm back here. So, let's get right to the post!

I recently got these new Lawn Fawn crayon stamps and the coordinating die so I started stamping and coloring and cutting. Here's my first card. I used a Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pack for my layers and matching crayons to color the front. Might not be the best idea design-wise, but it's kinda fun for a crayon card.



Happy Weekend, Friends, glad to be back in the 21st century! :)
Chark

2 comments:

  1. Haha nice to see you posting Charlene! I bet you did a lot of colouring while you and your computer were apart! :D Very fun card indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful card! Isn't it amazing how lost we are without our computers?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!