Monday, July 20, 2015

I Am Here, I Am Here

Just like the Whos down in Whoville, I'm still here, you just can't see me. My desktop decided to have a fit and the "computer experts" are taking their sweet time getting to it to repair it. I hear "it's next up on the bench" a lot. sigh. At any rate, don't think I've run off to Vegas or something, I'm just borrowing my daughter's laptop to do this and it's painful for me to use. I miss my desktop!! Ah well, first world problems, am I right?

So, until I can get all my devices up and running together--hopefully by Friday--I'll leave you with the link to the a2z Scrapbooking Blog, which has new projects every day. Not mine, right now of course, but all my talented design team buddies are working every day

Happy Monday!
Chark

3 comments:

  1. Hope you'd get your desktop back soon Charlene!! We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology...love it & sometimes not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology...love it & sometimes not!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!