If you're a big football fan (Go Bucks!), and you need a new tailgating recipe, I've got one just for you. It's easy, it's tasty and it's full of protein and veggies. I call it Pass Me The Chicken Dip and you and your friends will be saying this all day...unless you just gesture to pass the dish and then you won't have to say a word, except maybe GO TEAM!!!!
You'll need :
• about a 1/2 pound of cooked chicken or turkey, shredded (I use rotisserie chicken from the deli)
• 1 cup of corn (fresh or canned)
• 2 cups of shredded Colby Jack cheese
• 1 cup of salsa
• 1 single-serving container (about 1/2 a cup) of Chobani Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt #madewithchobani
• Preheat your oven to 350°F
• Spray a 9x13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray
• Put your ingredients in the pan and stir until well-mixed
• Bake uncovered for 15-18 minutes until hot and bubbly. You can sprinkle more cheese on if you like it melted on top.
• Open a single-serving bag of corn chips or nacho cheese chips, add a spoonful or two of Pass Me the Chicken Dip and serve with a plastic fork. You're good to go!
And if you're at home, scoop it into a bowl and serve with tortilla chips. Add a salad and you've got dinner! If you're looking for more great recipes for tasty tailgating, you can check out the Chobani recipe link here.
Happy Tailgating!! And did I mention, Go Bucks?!!