Friday, October 23, 2015

It's A Challenging Day

Actually, it's a lovely day and I'm entering some challenges with this post. I'm joining in with the Sparkle and Shine Challenge I told you about in this post, using their glittery pumpkin image.




Here's my take on it. I've used a Day for Daisies free! digi stamp to make a candy bag for Halloween. Love this image of these friendly ghosts! I'm linking this up for their Make It Sweet Challenge too.



Instead of glittery pumpkins, I used Tombow markers to watercolor and Stickles to glitter up my ghosts. That little girl is having a ball! I put some mini candy bars in a lunch sack and used this panel to dress it up for Halloween. I love that ribbon, it's so very Halloweeny. Yep, that's a word...at least it is here :)



Hope you'll join in the challenges with me!

Happy Weekend!
Chark

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love those bright colors for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love that little girl and those ultra bright ghosts! Wonderful way to dress up a lunch bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I thought colors made them more fun!

      Delete
  3. Adorable packaging! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with the ADFD Freebie, Chark! Your colors are fabulous. Cathy ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable treat bag - perfect for our A Day for Daisies challenge this fortnight! Thanks for joining us. Good luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!