Monday, September 18, 2017

Where Would I Be Without Coffee

I have this great set of coffee stamps from Big Grins at Stamplorations called Dark Coffee and the sentiment I used on this card is "Where would I be without Coffee?" I masked off the answer, "In bed, of course" and typed a sentiment for the inside of this card...now it reads, "Dead Tired, of course." 

I used the Hero Arts ghost dies on glitter paper, backed them with some patterned vellum and then mounted the panel on MFT aqua striped cardstock. I love this orange glitter paper...no idea where I got it, but the glitter stays put and that's my favorite kind of glitter paper. The coffee cups are from Hero Arts City Adventure stamps.



Even ghosties need a caffeine fix if they're going to be haunting all night!

Hope you'll join in the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with me and about a million other people :) This hop keeps growing every season and it's been fun to watch.


Happy Monday!
Chark

10 comments:

  1. I love the sparkle, Char. Great card.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous even ghosts are enjoying their coffee, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic, Char! I love how you changed your sentiment to fit with your little ghosts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo Brew!! Love it

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the awesome sentiment, inside & out. Thanks
    for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea!!! Love the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute are those ghosts with their coffee cups.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!