Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Inky Friends

If you like to craft, stamp, make cards, or scrapbook, we should be friends! I love those things and do them as often as possible. When I'm not crafting, I'm reading or maybe watching Veronica Mars. This blog will be posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays...I thought about WTF, but that seemed like I was cussing at you, so I changed it to MWF. I'm a writer by trade and have published a story in the anthology Military Life: Stories and Poems for Children. It's my pride and joy right now, as I think military families have the hardest jobs next to those that serve in the military and I hope that this book can help children in military families in a small way. See you tomorrow for a the official Wednesday post!

1 comment:

I love hearing from my crafty friends!