Monday, May 6, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Layouts

Whew! That was a busy weekend...College daughter moved back for the summer, a friend's son had his First Communion and party, and I worked my tail off making NSD layouts at Big Picture and Creating Keepsakes and have the kitchen mess to prove it! Here are my two fave layouts of the weekend. 


The challenge was to scrap a relationship you're grateful for...so glad I did this! Made me really take the time to write out why I love my husband. Not sure I love the thin foam Thickers, but that's another story. 


This layout is a two page spread, although I only have one here and I still had too many pics, so the challenge to use your extra pocket pages to make a photo extender was great for this. I don't do Project Life, so I don't have those kind of pages on hand, but Ben had baseball card protectors, so I used one of those. Worked fine and I got 10 extra pics for the layout. Cool!

Have a Great Week!
Chark


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!