Monday, July 15, 2013

Can Anyone Hear You Scream in the Suburbs?

Yesterday, the newspaper was full of back-to-school items. Which means kids everywhere, particularly my own Ben, are on the verge of yelling, "Noooooooo!!!!" And, actually, I might join them because school means early mornings and homework and scheduling. Bleah. Ah well, we still have a month of summer so I will try to keep my screaming to a minimum and enjoy the rest of the freedom. 

However, I do like a good school supply sale, so in that vein, here's a school box you could make. I used Stampin' Up and Imaginisce school papers and cutie die cuts from the Geek is Chic collection. 



The pencil button is from my button box, no idea where it's from. The red is washi tape and the tag is made from the chalkboard paper from DCWV. I used a white Prismacolor white pencil for the letters and the white gelato from Faber Castell and smeared it a bit to look like erased chalk.

Happy Cow Appreciation Day today—maybe visit Chick-fil-A for lunch instead of Smash Burger to appreciate any cows you might know.
And Happy Monday! and check out Glitz here to win Halloween goodies like these. Adorable and scary, right?!

Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!