Thursday, September 26, 2013

Monochromatic Fun

For this Lawnscaping challenge, I used red. Love this little Gingerbread set by Lawn Fawn, it's adorable! I used a red and white paper straw at the bottom, after using my Cropadile to set silver eyelets in it. I repeated the eyelets in the red paper. I used one Prismacolor pencil for the coloring and Diamond Stickles for fun sparkle. I used a border punch for the snow.


This was my other monochromatic entry into the challenge. It's all aqua, one of my favorite colors. I used A Little Birdie Told Me set and various aqua scraps I had around. This was definitely a challenge and I ended up being ok with the results.


I either need a new camera, or a new photographer. These didn't turn out too well and I took them in different spots at different times. Can you say "operator error?" 

Ah well...Happiest of Weekends Peeps!
Chark



1 comment:

  1. These are both so sweet! I love that red Gingerbread house!
    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!