Friday, October 4, 2013

Challenge the Las Vegas Way

For the monthly challenge at Viva Las VegaStamps, I used their inspiration board to created this fake vintage photo. The Paris Opera House pic is a real vintage photo from a calendar and the stamp is an Otto stamp by Brian Kesinger. Love his work!


Viva Las VegaStamps by charlene@glitterinmykitchen.blogspot.com

I used Prismacolor pencils on the stamped image, photo corners and gray cardstock to mimic an old scrapbook and wrote "mother at the Paris Opera House 1889" for fun. Their inspiration board for October is up and they have some new steampunk, Otto the Octopus and Dr. Who stamps. Take a look at their fun and unique stamps here. 


Happy Friday...ooo, ooo! ooo, ooo! (That's me doing a little Friday song and dance for you.)

Chark

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, love the vintage look and all your beautiful details. Great coloring and love that pretty flower. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my crafty friends!