Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ghostly Cucpakes

I made this card with a free chalkboard digi from Creative Keepsakes at the end of their post. They have a lot of free digi elements on their blog and I encourage you to give them a read if you don't already. The ghostly cupcake is more of a jack-o-lantern cupcake, I guess, and it's from Penny Black Halloween Treats set. Which also has the ghostly cupcake, who would actually go better with the chalkboard quote and this blog title. Ah well...




See? Cuteness! And I loooovvvee the little skeleton waving. Don't know why I love Halloween scrappy and stamping goodies, but I do, so I'm probably going to have to do some more stamping today.

And here are some real ghostly cupcakes for your viewing pleasure. You're welcome.






Have a great hump day, Friday is on its way!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!