Friday, May 2, 2014

Flowery Friday

And, lo, tho' the rains fall down upon the verdant lawn, they do so maketh the flowers grow. Flowery enough for ya? If not, how about this card? I used a Hero Arts Rose Background cling stamp for these roses. I fussy cut them out and used watercolor paper and Stazon black ink. I started with watercolor paints and then added Prisma pencil on top. The white pencil is so awesome and gives great highlights. The butterfly is a sticker and the ribbon is seam binding.



I almost always stamp more than I need for a project and then color the images when I have time and that was the case for these flowers. I just trimmed them, adhered them and added the ribbon and sticker and finished in no time. 

Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day, so be sure to check out some crafty sites for giveaways and challenges. I'll be checking out Hero ArtsPrima,  and some other sites to see what's going on! And check out the blog hop on Paper Smooches here for the weekend!

Happy Weekend, Friends!
Chark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!