Friday, November 28, 2014

Hello, Friday!

Here's another card I created using the Hello Die from Papertrey Ink, along with their matching Hello Stamps and a Hero Arts stencil called Arrows. It's a great stencil for a lot of different styles. I like it in clear embossing powder on black cardstock for masculine cards. I thought this one might be a good "missing you" card.


I used gold paper and regular white and black cardstock for the layers and then stamped the hello in Versamark and embossed in gold embossing powder. Then I die cut with the matching die and added heart epoxy stickers from Doodlebug Design. The stamp is textured, which makes the word very cool-looking imo.

Hope you're having a great day and checking out the Black Friday sale over at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies! There's a cyber deal of 20% your order of $25 or more. Woot! 

And there's a fun Scavenger Hunt for this weekend too! Check out the post at a2z and enter to win! If I weren't on the Design Team, you know I'd be there entering for the $25 gift certificate! 

Happy Friday,
Chark



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my crafty friends!